//-->

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pictures DAt means so Much to Me...

3:07 AM / 0 comments

My 1st Sat~~~~ 14th April!~!
Meet-up with Sistas!~~ ROngz, Luanie & Min-ni~~
Luanie brought us to tis Italian restaurant near Clarke Quay~~
Look at the lovely desserts---cakes!!


Deliciously looking, isnt it?
As usual, chatted & enjoyed the nite jus chatting away~~~

ME & Rongz ger~~

Min-ni & Luanie~~
MIn-ni, Dun think too much kays~~~

No MAtter wat happens, yr sistas wil standby you forever.... :)

TIRAmiSU!!!! YUMMY!


Wine Promoter?? Heehee~~~

After which, we went to chill at Tis place at ECP~~~

Our Drinks!~~My fave Corona Extra~~~

Stayed till 2plus 3 then went home~~ =)

My Second Sat~~~21st April~!~

Rongz's birthdaz Celebration @Dbl O!~~~

Me with the Lovely Birthdaz Girl!~~~

Me, Rongz, Xuanz~~~

Wat are we doing?? :p

Drunkards~~~

Roy kor & me with ROngz~!!~

Such Closeness of frens are hard to find~~~Forever bestest Buds!

SistaSHip Always!!

All present!! *smiles*

My Lovely Pretties Sistas!!

Me, ROngz & Ling~~

One more with The pretti babe!!

Met Joanne there too!!~~
Taken in the Ladies!!~~ Heehee!
Partied til 3plus~~
So tired!!~~
But still enjoyed the nite!!~~
Had So much fun with my LOves!!
22nd April~~~Sun!~~
Went for my appt to do rebonding!~!~
Finally did my rebonding after so long~!~!
My hair's already getting out of Control~~~
And they are having promo now too!!
Onli $168!! great bargain!! Normally my rebonding would cost up to $300++
Sweetie A sent me to Kimage!~!~
Then at nite went Dinner with JoAnne & Mr T.
Taken by Joanne's phone!!
Actualli wanted to catch A movie altogether but got to visit my Grandma~~
Wil Arrange again!~!~
Well~~~
Caught A movie last week!~~
"The Reaping"
A horror show which frightened me alot of times~~!
Guess I'm jus So timid when watching these showS~!~
But Overall, it was a great show~!~~
I think surely got part two in future~~~ =)
And Yeah!!
SpiderMan 3 gonna b out next week lo!!
Cant wait to watch it!!
Think gonna b a great show too!! =)
Alrights~~~
Gonna go catch my Sleep~~~
Am soooooooooooooo tired!!
Nites Everyone!! Sweeeetest DreamS~~~ =)

Labels: