//-->

Monday, June 25, 2007

Pictures Loaded!~~~

7:19 AM / 0 comments

I'm back!~~~ Fast Right!! Hahahs!

Wanted to Buy tis Top @ TOPshop But The sizes Are too Big!~~
But I kinda Like tis oNe... :)


But they Onli have size L & Above... Sighs!
Dinner@ PRima Tower!!
Solo Shot at the Restaurant!~~
ME & My GEr!~~~
LOOk! WE are Above ViVO City!!
I love the Scenery there!~~ =)
Sistas Always! Love them LO!~~

Ordering Time!!~
Our Kor Kor!~~~ Thanks to Our Brother For the Treat lo!! =)

Hugz!!
TEasing!! ;)
At the ROund Stairway~~
My Dearest~~~
My darlin Ger~~~

Lovely Ambience~~
Our Window Seat!~~

Turn Yr head sideways Ah~~~ *grins*
Our first Course! Soup!
THen Wat Tofu!~~
Pork Ribs~~
Steamed Sambal Fish!~~
AND Our Dish Of the Nite: PeKing Duck!!!!! YIPEE!!
The Person slicing the Duck Skin!
YUMMi!! I LOve PEking Duck@! Now another of My FAve!!

Then Mushroom Veggies!
Our Filling Dinner!
TIs KOr of us Take the NOOdle till So Blur!!
Expressway!!
PSA!~~~
HAhaha..... Skinlesss Duck!!!
ANd Our Dessert!! wALnUT cREAM wITH Dumplings!!


Tasted Nt BAd!~~~
ME & Brother!!
All of uS!! =0
Jus So LOvely La!!~~~
Our China tour GUide! heheee!

LAstly, Dessert At Brewerk!!~~
Stout Ice-cream~~~
In the LAdies!~~


23rd June!~~ DBL O nite Out!!
Here R the Pics... Enjoy!!







mY Sistas... I lOve U All so much!
Shall Look at All tis Pics Everyday when I leave...
mUAcks!.. definitely Miss Tis Girl So So Much!!!

:)... HUggies!!
Our Ah MA LUanie!! LOves*
Wanna Cry le....

HAppI Birthday to QIng Qing!!! :) Muackies!!
Tis Pic So Adorably Nice Can?? Sweet!!

QingFen & ME!
PArtying the nite Away!~~~
PS: Finally MEeting Up with my Poly Buds Tomolo! =)
And Wed, Going for Dinner @Hilton HOtel's Harbour Grill & Oyster Bar!!
A Farewell Treat By One of our DOctors!! YIppee!! =)
PSS: Gonna Have A early nite... N Stop Torturing Myself Of her Deprived Rest..
Good Nite & Sweet Dreams, LOvelies!! *Kisses*

Labels: