//-->

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Sunday last week---22.07.2007

4:32 AM / 0 comments

Melbourne's Pictures~~~


At Home b4 going out~~My silly Grin~~
The Sky outside my place~~~
Jus LOVe the So Blueee Skies!~~
On the way to City~~
This is Telstra Dome--where all the sporting events are held!~~

At Docklands!!~~
The Bridge~~
Nice Building~~
Lots of Luxurious Yacths!~~
DOCKLands!~~

LOvely Weather but veri cold there!~~
Veri windy!~~
They are havig Human Body Exhibition here now~~
Dat's me!~~
Sea Gulls~~~

Mini Dutch Pancakes at Queen Vic Market!~~ I simply LOve tis LO!!

At ELdWood Beach, near St Kilda!!

I lOve the Sea!!
:)

My New Fav Place~~~

JAckets Off!~~

Pretti~~~
Prettier~~
SKy!!~~~~
Prettiest??
I jus Love tis beautiful Sunset... Amazing scenery locked in my head~~

Yarra RIver~~~
Behind the busy cities~~~

All shot by Mr D~~~

Jus so nice to take a walk in it~~~
LAst Pic!~~

My Campus!~~
PS: Jolene dear, I recieved yr Sweet e-card! Thanks for yr encouraging words...
Jus feeling out of sorts these days... too emo at times...
Will try to b look beyond all these & smile happily again...
Thanks Ger!~~ Hugs!

Labels: