//-->

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mount Buler Trip 11.08.2007

12:48 AM / 0 comments

PArt One of Pics~~~

Went to Mt Buler with HuiJia, Tim & Anna~~~
Though we din ski(cos not enough time), but we toboggan!!
LAter on u will see what is TOBOggan... Veri fun too!
Arranging the next trip with my CMAJ coming next winter! Yippee!!

Enjoy!~~~


Me & Hui JIa~~

My Pinky Toboggan Board!




My New Snow hat!~~

LUnch TIme... *HUngry!*

Its Super COld! Brrrrr!!


On the sky lift!~~






SNowboarding~~
SweetZ!~~
So MIsty!~~



In paradise!~~

My Snow Ball~~~

Tis is Tobogganing!!
Here we Go!~~~
Sliding down!~~

Simply Enjoyed myself~~ ;)



Part two next ON~~~


And Today's My Bestie GF JOanne Dearie's B-daY!!

HAppi Birthday to U!
Happi Birthday To U!
Happi Birthday! HAppi Birthday!

Happi 20th Birthday to U, My Dear!!

HAve A Splendid Birthday today!!

Love U!!!!

Lots of Luv,

Nes

Labels: