//-->

Sunday, November 25, 2007

*Happi Days with Ting these days~~~* =)

7:02 AM / 0 comments

So Happi to go Shopping, eating, chatting, laughing with My dearest~~
She is jus the One Person whom jus Knows me so so well, realli inside out~~
Even to the extend of knowing wats on my mind!!~~~
We are jus More than Cousins, sisters.. Everything!~~~
Nothing can compare to this Lovely Babe here, always being there for me~~
Now even coming all the way here to Melbourne, to visit me!~~ :)
I am touched, incredibly touched*!~~~ :)
Simply Jus Love her so Much~~~
Ger ah, I so cherish the days here dat You are with me here~~~
My heart so dreads the day u will go back to Sg~~
One word: You are realli God's Gift to me...
And from the deepest bottom of my heart...
You Will always be my Bestest Confidante,way more than Cousins to Me~~~ *PRoMiSE!*
* My Dearest Ger in my Heart*
Whose right beside me now... *SMiles*
PS: We Will be Heading to Torquay Beach Tomolo!!~~ *YAY* :)
Suntanning, Surfing waves!~!~ ;)
Good Nites, Peeps!!

Labels: