//-->


Me & Ting~~~
My Sweetie has went back home ytd~~~
Sent her to the Airport with company of Yvette, Chaowei & Wesley!~~
Thanks so much for Wesley for the ride to the airport!! :) :)
B4 heading to the airport..
We all went for some last min shopping for Ting b4 she go back~~
LEvis was on 50% Sale tis week!!~~
They Bought a couple of jeans, but I din fancy any, so din buy~~
And also I have shopped a little too much with Ting these days too!~~
Gotta control my Wallet!! kekeke...
Seeing Ting walk towards the departure gate to go back home~~
I felt a tinge of unbearness~~
But I overcame it by telling myself, I will be back soon too~~
In jus 15 days, I will be back too!!~~ :)
But I see a Fine, Young & confident Ting walking by herself to board the plane!~~
*SMiles* Brave Girl!! that's my girl!~~
Though We have been so busy & tired during her stay here for the past 1 week~~
I know her time is well spent here...
Ting's Melbourne Trip will be posted soon~~
Ting took like 600-700 pics man!!~~ *dots*
Sorry for the no updates these days~~
Cos me n her was realli so tired everyday~~
Came home, webcam with Mommy, watch Ms Swan~~
Laugh, LAugh & Laugh~~
Then Concussed for 3-4hrs then have to wake up le~~
New activities everyday~~ ;)
We din even have time to chat at nite, like when we were young last time~~
We would chat when we lie on bed till we both doze off to sleep~~kekeke...
Missed those times alot!!~~
Next time, I wan you to come for at least 2 weeks kies!! :P:P
Still, I am glad dat she enjoyed her time in Melbourne!!~~
And Words jus cant describe How happy I am to have her here with me~~~
Like last nite, when I came back home after dinner & Dvds from Yvette's place~~
I felt alone once more...
And missed Ting already~~~ :(
I guess maybe I thot I can be strong to live alone without the company of family & frens~~
Looking back at ytd..
I suddenly feel maybe I have to be with my family & loved ones...
I realli missed times where by frens will jus call me & we can jus hang out whenever we want...
Being here, I cant jus meet my Besties whenever I wan to see them~~
THey are jus so so far away from me... :(
Hmmm... feeling EMO le...
When ppl come, they will have to leave after some time...
If they can jus stay here with me...
Hmmm... I am talking rubbish la...
Anyways...
For the two Months plus when I am back in Sg~~
I must treasure the time with my family & frens~~
Becos maybe these time back will be my only longest time I can be back in Sg already...
Nes must cherish the times in Sg~~ *Reminder*

More like A Blood Sister to me... *heart her*

In Melbourne...

Labels: