//-->

Monday, December 31, 2007

Good Bye '2007'...Tata!

1:05 AM / 0 comments

Goodbye 2007...
I feel that 2007 has not been a good year...
Not much Stuff that has been done or achieved...
My Grandma's passing in August...
This has left a great impact on me...
Even til now, I still missed her alot...
Whenever I see my god-ma, my heart will always have a sour feeling...
I would yearn to see ah ma again...
Becos I realli missed her so much...
But this is never possible anymore...
Well,
Its the last day of the year...
Lets look forward to a Brand New Year~~~
Brand New Beginnings!~!
My Hope for 2008

*My parents to be healthy and everything goes smoothly in their work
*More Money Luck will come into my family! Huat Ah! ;)
*My Brother to study hard & get good results
Jus want my family to be Blessed and May 2008 be a Good Year!
*Of cos, also to my CMAJ, Sistas & Close Friends...
May you all Bring in the New Year with New Surprises & Happiness!!
As for myself~~
*Study hard and Graduate in 2008 wearing my Square Hat! ;)
(Forgot to announce my Grades for my exams! I passed! :) )
(1A, 2Bs & 1C...hehe)
*Slim down to my desired weight
(Dun throw shoe at me!..keke)
*To find my Mr Right soon...
(Cupid, pls shoot the right one hoh!*grins*)
*To be Happy & lead a contented life...
*Lastly...
I hope 2008 wil be a Better Year...
And let the unhappiness or sadness leave with 2007~~
PS: And of cos, tonight we will Bring in the 2008 with Happi Smiles on our faces!!
Wil be Counting down at our usual hangout: DBL O!!
With the same gang, with my dearest Rongz!!
This is the reason why I am back too!! :) :)
Everyone,
May 2008 Be a Good Year for All Of Us!!
Enjoy tonight!! :)
Loves*
Nes

Labels: