//-->

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Here we go~~~ 2007 is ending in 1 day...

12:09 AM / 0 comments

So exhausted... and its not jus normal exhaustion~~~
I have been dozing off to sleep from ytd til today~~~

Maybe due to monthly Women's stuff or jus pure tiredness~~

But I can sense my temper raging and I jus cant stand any nonsense these days...

So, dun irritate me... I will BITE!!

Jus lost my temper tis morning to my nephew, cos he was jus so so nuisance la!


Kies~~ talk more abt happier stuffs...

Ytd was the THIRD BBQ I had since I got Back already~~~

HOuse BBQ at my place with my Mother's side relatives!~~

And I got to see my dearest Niece--- SHarlene!! :) :)

SHe is jus getting so big & Ever so Adorable!!~~~

And saw her Little Brother--Keane!!

Another Cutie too! Jus three months Baby~~~

Heard he has two dimples, Gonna grow up to be so dashing boy~~~ Woots*


And Guess wat!!~~~

I COOked jus NoW~~!!

Whipped up dinner for my Family~~~ :) :)

Guess my Mom & Dad have been waiting for me to Cook to taste my dishes~~ keke....

And seeing their smiles on their faces made my efforts all Worth it!! *BEams*

Nes waking up early to go to marketing, then preparing food & cooking it for 3hrs plus~~

THis is not Wat Nes wil do half a year back~~~

But now, she is a changed girl~~~

Yes, Mommy... Yr Daughter has grown up already~~~ :)




My Besties Always~~~RX & ROngz! *Loves*

My Beloved GF!~~~

AJ is forever~~~
CMAJ@ Dragonfly, St James~~ 28th Dec 2007~~

Actualli we wanted to go Zouk, but last min changed to DF! keke...

Met up with Mr Sherwin aka Ah Win & Mr Colin there~~

And U KNow wat?

We finished up 1 & Half Bottle of Henessey!! LOL!

My Favorite is Still HENESSEY la!! :p

We drank like Nobody's Business~~

ANd then I CRied lo~~~ :( :(

Maybe I drank too much la... always when drink too much then will think too much~~

Then wil get EMO and then +_+

Well, actualli I dun KNow why I suddenly teared~~

Maybe Jus too happy with them, and sort of Missed clubbing with them alot!~~

Missed my CMAJ alot alot~~~ realli...

Then later on, Candy teared too~~~

Silly ger... *Heart u all*

What A Night... but I still lOve u all~~~ :)

And poor Ah win had to stand my Nonsense, scoldings and all~~

But he's jus so understanding, he din get angry with me the next day when I msg him~~

:p *Drunk nes= Crazy nes* keke...

I Love DF~~~ lolx...

Ah win so Sweet la~~

He jus came BAck on X'mas Eve from Hong KOng~~

And Bought me & Joanne dear X'mas Pressies! :) :)



A Princess Gift

Mickey?


Pinky Mickey Sweater for Me!! :) :) So CUTE!

I can Wear it in Melbourne! :)

I Love it so much! THanks My dear!~!~


Haven Got time to go for a Dip yet~~

My Lovely View of my Big Pool downstairs~~ :)

Time to relax in Sauna & Jacuzzi! *wink*

Who wants to go swimming? Buzz me yea!! :p


Old CHang Kee Squid Head! YUmmy!!

Missed it Loads!



THis Pic is for Mr Wes~~~

I cant Bring to Melbourne for u, But I will eat on yr Behalf kies! *Grin*


Thursday, 27th Dec~~~
At Taka, Orchard~~

Met up with my Poly mates~~

Window Shopped with Ziying around, while waiting for tis Anni ger~~~

Who onli ended work at 8pm~~

Then we went to Fish & Co at Paragon for dinner~~

Yummy Mussels~~~ Our Table~~
Our Seafood Platter~~

Me & Ziying aka Limzing~~

Me & Anni~~

Trio *A* Buddies~~ :)

Agnes, Amerlyn & Anni~~

My Post X'mas Pressies from them!~~ :p

The FaceShop from LimZing~~

Necklace from Anni~~


After Dinner, went over to Shin BAr to meet up with Joanne, Von & Frens~~

Drinking Session with my Dearies~~

Ah Win & Colin dropped by too~~

Me & Dearie~~

Von, me & Dear~~

Von realli Lost so much Weight la!!~~

Von dear & me~~

Congrats to her for passing her TP too!!

Awaiting to Sit in yr Mini Cooper!! :p :p
X'mas Pressie from Von~~~Thanks dear! :)


Sat, 29th Dec~~~House BBQ ytdLovely Sharlene~~

And she Wore the Tee dat I bought for her in Melbourne!~~ :) :)

ANd introducing Keane~~

Sharlene's Little Baby Brother~~ :)


So CHubby & Cute la~!~!

Don you jus Love her? *smiles*

My Biao-ge(cousin)'s daughter, Charlene too~~ :p

Charlene & Daren~~

Daren's Little Baby Sister~~

Relatives Gathering~~

My nieces BBQ-ing~~

Eunice & Gina~~

Me & My Biao-sau~~Jessica
Me & Jodine

One of my favorite Nieces~~

Her Mommy says they will most probably be going to Melbourne next Year for Holidays!

Yippeeee! Then I can see Sharlene there!! :) :)

I simply Love it when she calls me.. "Agnes Jie Jie!!" (veri Softly & gently)

Veri Wen Rou lo~~~ :p


Moo Moo Ice-cream ordered~~ YUmmy!
A Tiring but Happy Nite~~~ :)

Labels: