//-->

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bad tantrum these days~~~

12:21 AM / 0 comments

Wed, 20th Feb~~~

Queen VIc Nite Market~~


Super crowded~~~

Lots of Food Stalls selling diff varieties of Food~~


Dutch Pancakes~~

Ostrich, Kangaroo or Crocodile meat, Anyone?

Africa~~
Turkish~~~

Pork~~

WOAH~~~

Nice Swing lo~~~

Nite market full of stalls~~

MR CW with his crooked Hat~~~ keke.Beautiful Stars~~~

Ytd was the last Nite Market for tis Summer at Queen VIc~~

Cutie Wind-chimes~~


QV's Summer Nite marketFunni CW~~~

My 1 Dozen of Oysters I ate the other day~~~ :p


Sat, 23rd Feb~~~

Dinner at Flower Drum with Allan~~


In the Car~~~

Driven by the chaffeur~~~

Me all dressed up~~~

In my Fave Black Dress~~~

On my way to Melbourne's Best Restaurant~~~

FLower Drum: A Fine Dining, Chinese Restaurant.

Reservations for this restaurant have to be made at least THREE months in advance,

if you want to dine there.

Cos it is fully booked everyday. Lolx.


And its my Honour to be able to be dining here.


And you know wat?

I did not see any CHinese dining in here.

Not even one!!~~~

All were Caucasians~~ :p



My Privilege.

Fresh Tiger Prawns~~~

Barramundi Fish~~~

It has gained a reputation as one of Australia's finest eating fish~~

And we had Scallops and Crab Dumplings~~~

And MelB's Peking Duck~~~

My First time eating it in MelB!!~~

I still feel it tastes better with the Duck Skin wrapped inside onli~~

Here, they wrapped it with skin n the Meat~~~

Sparkling water, Champagne & Red Wine for the Nite~~


I had to admit that their servings of food was small~~~

(of cos, tis is fine dining lo)

But after few rounds of food,

I was feeling kind of full~~

(not sure why)

Maybe my dress was getting too tight? keke...

Our last Dish: Steamed Lobster cum Crayfish *YUM*

Lovely Fresh Meat~~~


After dinner~~

We were asked for some desserts~~

But we were so so full to the Brim~~

So we had some coffee and almond biscuits!~~

And the Almond Biscuits were so so delicious!~~

I Love them!! :)

Now the biscuits are in my Mom's Arms le~~

Specially Airflown & delivered by Dearie~~~ :)


Well,

Now for Nes's rating for Flower Drum.

Ambience: Pleasant, Quiet.

Service: Excellent. Waiters pull chairs for you, always asking whether is it fine.

Food: Is cooked to perfection and well garnished.

Price: Veri Pricey. On a high end.


Our Dinner for two dat nite: $450+++(abt $500Sgd++)





Beautiful Roses for me. :)

Thank you for the Flowers & Lovely Dinner. =)


You always make me feel like a princess.

Which I certaintly felt like one dat night.

Xie Xie.

Labels: