//-->

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Last week In Sg--- Part 2~~

11:12 PM / 0 comments

Sat, 16th Feb~~~
Bungalow Nite
Pretti Little Amelia~~~


Spent family/relatives time at the New Year Bungalow organised by my Mom~~


Great time getting HongBaos~~ keke...


The BBQ side~~~
Living ROom~~~

The rooms~~~
Sharlene's FOrever Pose~~ :p

Me & Lovely Amelia~~

Amelia & Eunice~~


One of my batch of Nieces/Nephew

Adored Nieces of MIne~~ :)

Cute & Sweet~~~

PRetti lei~~~
Sabrina & Me~~
They hiding in the CupBoard... :x
FUn times~~

My Beloves~~

*Grins*

*TwisT*

So Adorable~~~


I watched "PS. I LOve you" at Cathay Midnites~~~


Well, I din Cry lei...


Cos I heard from CMJ dat will cry one...


Maybe not touching enough for me ba... :p






SUnday, 17th Feb~~~


WK Kor's ROM/Solemnisation at Raffles TOwn Club


Me & WK Kor~~
COngrats Kor!!!


FInally Married le ah~!~! *oops*


Have A BlissFul Marriage & Be Xin FU Always! :) :)


Nice Ballroom~~~
The March-In~~~

Solemnisation Starts~~~
Touching Scene~~~
*Hope I can be So XINFU too...*

With the Bride~~~

RX, Groom & me~~~

Me & RX~~~
Nice Table Setting~~~

The Desserts~~~

Group Pic~~~

Wedding Lunch~~~


Outside the Ballroom~~


The Signs~~

Me, RX & her Hubby, Heng~~~


The Buffet Spread~~~


Best Sistas~~ :)
WK Kor & his sis, ME!~~~



After the ROM~~~

MM came to fetch me and went to his fren's Baby month old Celebration~~

And after which went to have A Family Dinner, cos he was leaving to New Zealand for Conference the following day~~~


Was jus super busy on SUnday~~~

After Dinner,

Met up with ROy Kor to pass him his Belated Birthday Pressie~~

And then went to ROngz Place to pass her something~~

And we chatted for awhIle~~


After which,

Went to get my Fave Fish HEad from CHinatown~~

Then headed back to CHalet~~~


BAck to the Chalet~~~



YUmmy Fish HEad!!

Gonna Missed tis Loads Man!!~~~

Me & Eunice~~~

Cutie Amelia~~~
Whenever she sees me now, she will ask me to take pic for her or with me~~~ keke..
Jus too Adorable~~~ :)
Monday, 18th Feb~~~
Departure back to Melbourne~~
Auntie 8, Me & Mommy~~~
Missing my Beloved MommY~~

Me & my Ever FUnni, Humourous Daddy~~ keke...

Eunice Dear came to send me off too~~~ =)

Preapring to LEave Sg once again~~~

Ting, Me & JOlene~~
CMJ came to send me off too~~~
Jus so sweet of them la!! *touched*
Me & My Dearest Ting~~~

Me & Jolene Sweetie~~
Me & My Brother~~~

Me & Candy~~
Almost could not make it to see her, cos have to go in already~~
But luckily, jus in time~~~ ;)
But could not see WK Kor cos he came too late le~~
Sorry Kor for making the Trip down~~
My CMAJ Dearies~~!~
*HEart Them Loads*

Me & Alvin~~~

Altogether~~~ :) :)


The Last & Latest Pic of Nes~~

With my Favorite So Missed Oysters!!~~ :p

PS: Jus Back from Dinner in Melbourne's NUmber One Restaurant!~!~

FLOWER DRUM!!

Had A splendid Dinner!! :)

Details will be up in the next post~~ :)

PSS: Cant wait to see my MooMoo tomolo!! :) :) *Yippee*

*excitedness!!* :p

Labels: