//-->

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Leap Year--- 29.02.2008

5:20 AM / 0 comments

A day today will come again 4 years later...

In 2012...

Anyone did anything special today?



Well, for me~~~

It was jus an ordinary day...

Did my organising of school stuff~~~

Watched Bull Fighting, a Taiwanese drama on net...

Talked to My Moomoo on MSN....

Cooked Pasta...


Have been unhappy & upset for the past two days~~~

Maybe its becos of *PMS*...

And then Nes will get realli cranky & hot-tempered...

Plus an additional of Extra *misses of someone*

And not feeling Loved or Cared.



But guess I think too much...

Realli...

How could I have thought of all that?

When I have the Sweetest Moo one could ever have...

How could I have ever doubt him?


TOday, we were chatting on MSN...

And I said, What if I go crazy again & flare up?


And he said:


"I'll go crazy with you*

"dear, I will not give you up*

"no matter wat, I will stand by u.*


His assurance on Our 20th Day on 29.02.2008. :) :)


And inside me...

I realli feel so touched. =)


Every hug & every kiss...

you make me...

Fall in Love.


You realli do... *smile*

Holding on together... =)

Labels: ,