//-->

Friday, March 07, 2008

Week 2 of School= Tired Mornings.

4:18 AM / 0 comments

I am just so not A Morning Person la...
And this week I totally experienced it!!
Loads of Morning Lectures!!~~~ *cries*
^^^^^^
Although its ONLi LECtures, and I have option to either want to go a Not~~~
But being A Responsible and GOOd Girl~~~
I went for all of it this week!~~~ :p :p
Din wan to miss Lectures and be responsible to myself and parents! ;)
^^^^^^^^
Then besides school, have other programmes too...
And One more important commitment now also...
That is why Ms Nesnes now is extremely exhausted to the MAX!!!
^^^^^^^^
One Good thing that it is Now Friday, end of the Week!! *Hooray!*
TOmolo have some Moomba Festival in City....
Will be Going there to see the Fireworks at Nite... :)
********
****
**
PS: Have A feeling I'm going to Fall sick soon... :(

Labels: